FANDOM


ForumVilla Baccanale

The Fledgling


Migrated from Invision
Zoroko Posted: Jan 29 2017, 03:09 PM
user posted image
miss lol Posted: Jan 30 2017, 04:39 PM
boooo Asherr boooooooooo
Maelgwyn Posted: Feb 13 2017, 11:20 PM
user posted image

peek <H<

Zoroko Posted: Feb 20 2017, 12:32 PM
user posted image
Maelgwyn Posted: Mar 5 2017, 10:01 PM
Zo, you draw Gladys so much nicer than I do omg +H+

So instead of working on my actual reply, instead of doing literally any actual work I noodled out this joke reply in-between goofing off and frantically preparing for the coming week

user posted image

I'm sorry I'll try harder to actually get a reply out

Maelgwyn Posted: Mar 9 2017, 06:15 PM
Alright, I've noodled on this enough

user posted image

Zoroko Posted: Mar 13 2017, 08:02 PM
user posted image
Maelgwyn Posted: Mar 24 2017, 11:12 PM
I'm sorry to "cheat" and not draw a reply but my schedule isn't gonna calm down and I'm not going to hold this thread's progress hostage because I can't organize a time to draw.

�<` Also this font size is TOO SMALL

�Mostly...� she replied, cryptically. Gladys looks quite pleased with herself, right up until she sees the fresh blood. The scent of it hits her hard and she ducks her head again in a bow to try and hide her strained expression. �But, Master, I�m progressing too slowly. I haven�t yet learned how to drink without killing. I�ve come to you, hoping for your instruction in that regard.� Her pupils had constricted down to slits and she was trembling ever so slightly. It annoyed her�the thrall she had passed showed no signs of injury�so Asher hadn't removed all traces of blood on purpose.

user posted image [EDIT] I did some sketches for this but abandoned the comic page in favor of a faster text reply

Zoroko Posted: Mar 25 2017, 11:26 PM
((idk how 2 words))

Ashers lips curl up as he licks off the remnants of blood leftover, studying Gladys as she attempts to suppress her urges. �Perhaps it�s because you are obtaining your meal directly from the vessel.� he chuckles as he ascends from the chair, hands pressing down on the table as he gets to his feet.

He picks up his glass and points it at the flustered underling, head giving her a slight nod before taking another big sip. With a heel turn he�s walking towards the woman stationed by the large doors of the dining hall. With his tall body shielding Gladys view of the servant Asher wraps his palm around the Thralls pale hand, A thumb rubbing the inside of hers before piercing the flesh with a pointed nail. The woman lets out a small whimper followed by a sigh as the blood pools and drips into the wine glass. He arches down to the Thralls ear to whisper something, she nods and leaves the room as he turns back to the head of the table. With a gesture of the hand the glass swirls as the blood mixes in with the nectar of the vine.

�Sit�� He says gesturing to a seat directly next to his, wine glass tucked neatly into his other palm.

Maelgwyn Posted: Mar 28 2017, 11:59 PM
ur words r GR8 OK

The smell of fresh blood hits the air again, and Gladys gripped the edge of the table, fighting the instinct to launch herself at the injured human. Only the knowledge that the thrall was her master's property, and that she wasn't to harm them, kept her from flying out of control. This was one of a few things that she simply Knew now�though it was something deeper than knowledge, something more like instinct.

When commanded to, Gladys sat, immediately. Almost happily. There was nothing sentimental or caring about her master, and Gladys wasn't sure if he was even capable of sincerity. But holding his attention pleased her, and his simple instruction comforted her, spoke to her instincts.

Eying the small glass with suspicion she asks, "Is that even enough?"

Zoroko Posted: Apr 6 2017, 11:35 PM
The question was enough to send the man into a boisterous laughter, a palm thumping the table in tandum with his cackling. "Enough?! You are the one sucking victims dry!"

He Collects himself as he leans in across the table, hovering close to the petite neophyte. "Isn't that the point?" he says with a hum to his voice.

user posted image

The wine class is slid across the table, the wine medley glimmering by the candle glow. "You don't know what 'enough' is."

user posted image

Maelgwyn Posted: Apr 9 2017, 12:08 PM
Gladys looked down at the glass, still dubious.

user posted image

The smell of the alcohol revolted her, while the blood, of course, drew her in. The glass, too, was cold, compared to the hot, living flesh of a human. Overall this seemed a terrible alternative. But she trusted her master. With some difficulty she lifted the glass in trembling hands, brought it to her lips, and drank.

After the first sip she paused, which is not something she would or even could do while drinking off a human. Unsuccessfully she tried to suppress the lip-curl of revulsion at the mixture's taste. It was diluted. It was cold. But it seemed rude to leave the glass unfinished, and she drank the last of it with a final toss of her head. The whole ordeal was over fast, and she couldn't help but feel unsatisfied. Eying the wine bottle, she asked, "What is this stuff, it's nothing like what father would drink."

Zoroko Posted: Apr 18 2017, 09:19 PM
user posted image
Maelgwyn Posted: Apr 24 2017, 11:08 PM
user posted image
Zoroko Posted: Apr 26 2017, 11:17 PM
user posted image
Maelgwyn Posted: Apr 28 2017, 11:49 PM
user posted image

�Right, of course.� Gladys felt stupid, but she was also relieved, and after a moment she visibly relaxed. It was hard enough approaching her sire asking for help once, let alone every time she wanted to eat. It felt embarrassingly obvious now that Asher had pointed it out, but she had never considered asking a Thrall for help, or directing one to harm itself on her behalf. Her mind buzzed with new ideas. She wouldn�t even have to be present, there would be no risk of wanting to attack the wounded human. And she could bottle blood without suspicion and take it to Francis, deliver it to him, still warm... Leaning back in the chair she decided to try her luck with a question that seemed inappropriate, but might at least amuse her sire. �Master,� she began with a coy smile, �Have you ever thought of breeding them?�

Zoroko Posted: May 2 2017, 08:02 PM
Asher trailed a finger along the neck of the wine bottle, eyes fixed on the child as she took a pause for herself. Not many of his own come to him for idle chatter, and with good reason. It was arduous for anyone to convince him that their time was worthwhile, but for now this one had kept his attention.

The man goes to raise the bottle for another drink, but his hand soon halts upon hearing the proposition. Breeding? What an absurd thought, yet he couldn't stave off his widening grin at the notion.

"Could you imagine? What a mess!" The end of the bottle meets the table once more as he goes to lean in.

"Humans are already so....." he pauses for a second to gesture with a hand, rattling it through the air. "fragile."

His eyes narrow at the thought of all the provisions that would be needed to sustain expecting humans and their feeble offspring. Not to mention that the possibility of hearing babies insufferable cries echo through the halls.

Maelgwyn Posted: May 12 2017, 09:19 PM
Gladys grimaced, considering his objection, “That’s true, I hadn’t thought of that. I’m just growing keenly aware of our reliance on the human population. And since we’re stuck here for the time being, well, we are just as vulnerable as they are.” She took a sip of the wine, not really thinking about what she was doing. Realizing, she frowned at the glass, then shrugged and drained it, putting off asking her next question. He seemed to be in good humor, and she had his attention, but she didn't know if she could keep it. When he didn't speak she forged ahead. It was better to be rude than to be boring, probably.

“Master,” she began, tone more serious, somewhat cautious, “It’s rumored that you killed your master. Is this true?”

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.